There are hundreds of beauty hacks out there. Here’s 10 of my favourite.
1. If you have naturally wavy hair don’t towel dry it with a towel. Use either a t-shirt or a microfibre towel to reduce frizz.
2. Wash your pillow case more often than you do! The amount of bacteria that can collect on it is alarming. Washing it more often will work wonders for your skin.
3. Men’s razors work just as well (if not better) for shaving and they can be cheaper too.
5. Blast eyelash curlers with a hair dryer before using to extend the length of your lashes. Make sure the metal doesn’t get too hot though.
6. Drink a large glass of cold water before your morning tea or coffee. Not only will it help to keep your skin clear and bright it will help to give your metabolism a boost too.
7. If you want loose wavy hair french plait damp hair before you go to bed. When you wake in the morning just spray with a sea salt spray and you’re good to go.
8. Mix a dab of honey with some sugar to create a fabulous lip exfoliant.
9. Ditch make up for two days a week. Your skin will be more radiant and hydrated for it.
10. Use coconut oil to remove makeup. Just pop a small amount on a cotton pad and wipe it over makeup to remove.