There are hundreds of beauty hacks out there. Here are 10 of my favourite.
1. Men’s razors work just as well (if not better) for shaving and they can be cheaper too.
2. Blast eyelash curlers with a hair dryer before using to extend the length of your lashes. Make sure the metal doesn’t get too hot though.
3. Drink a large glass of cold water before your morning tea or coffee. Not only will it help to keep your skin clear and bright it will help to give your metabolism a boost too.
4. If you want loose wavy hair french plait damp hair before you go to bed. When you wake in the morning just spray with a sea salt spray and you’re good to go.
5. Mix a dab of honey with some sugar to create a fabulous lip exfoliant.
6. Ditch make up for two days a week. Your skin will be more radiant and hydrated for it.
7. Prevent blisters by rubbing deodorant on your heels or anywhere your shoes rub to stop friction.
8. Help your nail polish dry faster by soaking your nails in ice water after painting them.
9. Apply under eye concealer by drawing a triangle under your eye which points towards your cheek.
10. Dab Vaseline on your pulse points before spraying your perfume to make the scent last longer.