It’s that time of the year when most of us start thinking about burning off all those Christmas treats. If you’re refreshing your diet and eating healthy but wondering how else you can shift some calories there are some simple ways you can burn 100 calories. Here are 10 of my favourite to get you motivated.
1. 25 minutes of casual cycling
2. Lifting weights vigorously for 15 minutes
3. 25 minutes of Pilates
4. 13 minutes on a rowing machine
5. Swimming at a moderate intensity for 15 minutes
6. 20 minutes of walking at a 3mph pace
7. Washing your car for 20 minutes
8. Mopping the floor for 20 minutes
9. Running up stairs for six minutes
10. My personal favourite – shopping for 40 minutes
Remember that all bodies are different and some people may burn more (or slightly less) depending on the effort they put in. Always remember to take care when working out.