A teapot is one of the most essential items in the kitchen – well I think so anyway. Teapots are guaranteed to make a better cup of tea, and being British they have always reminded me of family catch up’s and cake (two of my favourite things).
If you’re a tea fiend like me and you fancy a new teapot, here’s my top five. Stick the kettle on!
1. First up is this pretty teapot from Indigo which makes enough tea for two, using loose leaf tea or tea bags. It’s dishwasher safe and is available in store or online for $24.50
2. Ok so this one might break the bank BUT it’s a Kate Spade beauty and is has shimmering gold accents. This teapot is guaranteed to make a cracking cuppa. Available from The Bay for $150
3. Riklig Glass Teapot from Ikea. I’m a huge fan of glass teapots and this one is a bargain at $9.99
4. This Edie Rose by Rachel Bilson teapot looks too cute to use. Combining garden scenes with engraved florals and a butterfly lid. Available online for $37.99
5. Grosche Valencia 2-Cup Infuser Teapot. This is a super stylish teapot that will brighten up any kitchen. Available online for $44.99