I’m hoping the heatwave we just had wasn’t it for the summer. My winter wardrobe has been banished into flat pack bags, so for that reason alone summer needs to stay!
One look I am loving at the moment is relaxed Boho. It’s probably not even that ‘in’ but that’s never really stopped me. I ordered a Boho inspired dress the other day and let’s just say it looked very tent like, which wasn’t really the look I was going for. I’ve been doing my research and spotted some dresses that might just do the trick. If you’re loving the relaxed Boho vibe check out my hot picks below.
H&M off-the-shoulder lace dress | Topshop floral maxi dress | New Look pink maxi dress | Monsoon off-the-shoulder dress |
I know it’s new year and I know we’re all skint but if you’re feeling like you just need to get something to perk you up, this pick below should do the trick.
I’ve selected 10 of my favourite things, everything from a contour kit to help hide those winter blemishes and dark circles, to the cutest flamingo 2017 diary and THE best skincare product from Liz Earle – seriously this stuff will change your life.
- Alphabet Tea cup £4 | 2. 2017 Diary £8.50| 3. Maybelline Correcting Kit £9.99 | 4. OPI Nail Varnish £12.50 | 5. Handheld Spiralizer £11.99 | 6. Oliver Bonas Ring £18 | 7. Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser £15.50 | 8. Scented Candle £6.50 | 9. Calvin Klein Bralette £20 | 10. Cath Kinston Cosmetic Bag £8
It’s most definitely ‘big’ coat weather. I dug out my duffle coat that kept me warm through two Canadian winters and it felt great having the weight of a good coat on my back again.
Now I do love my duffle, but I’m a coat girl and I usually have about three or four on rotation. If you’re looking to add to your coat wardrobe here’s 10 of the best, available to buy right now – just click the links below!
Happy shopping and stay warm
- Next | 2. Topshop | 3.French Connection | 4.The Bay | 5.Reiss
6. Ted Baker | 7. Joseph | 8. Whistles | 9. Coast 10. Joseph
It’s summer, you can never have too many pairs of shoes and this selection from Jones Bookmaker should be enough to persuade you to add to your shoe collection.
Whether you have a wedding, christening, BBQ date or just because you fancy walking around your house in a new pair of snazzy shoes, Jones Bookmaker has you sorted. From wedges, block heels and flats, the summer collection is pretty impressive.
Here’s a selection of my favourite. Happy shopping!
- Jenny sandals | 2. Heeled sandal | 3. Heeled peep toe | 4. Ted Baker sandal | 5. Koi wedge | 6. Kero flat sandal
I love putting gift guides together and with Father’s Day just 11 days away it’s time to start thinking about what gift/s to buy. Whether your Dad is a fan of tech, cooking or fashion I have picked a selection of gifts to suit any Dad and any budget.
Happy shopping guys.
- Ray-Ban sunglasses | 2. Swim shorts | 3. Jo Malone fragrance | 4. Cookbook | 5. Frank + Oak sweater | 6. Bluetooth speakers | 7. Lush shower gel | 8. Daniel Wellington watch | 9. Ted Baker holdall | 10. Mug
Joe Fresh swim | Reiss shirt dress | Pixie Mood metallic grey handbag | Ray-Ban sunglasses |adidas superstar 80’s | REN firming and smoothing serum | Pixi lip brush | Off-the-shoulder dress | Pandora ring | Topshop sandals | Olivia Burton watch
I could have featured so many more things on my June wish list. There’s too many nice things out there!
I had a REN facial last month and I can’t tell you how amazing my skin looked and felt afterwards. I hadn’t had a facial in so long (I am talking years). REN firming and smoothing serum is a little pricey but I have fallen in love with it.
Another favourite is personalised items, I don’t have any the moment but definitely have my eye on these adidas superstar 80’s that you can customise – you can even put you name on them!
I had to feature this Olivia Burton watch. I’ve been a fan for ages but haven’t actually purchased anything from her range yet. I love the new collection she’s just launched and this grey mesh watch is so classic looking.
Pandora has been my go-to jewellery brand for years and I just love with this black stone ring.
Happy shopping everyone.
Spring is the perfect time to refresh your clothing collection. By keeping your closet organised and minimal it will make choosing what to wear so much easier.
Here’s the essentials that you should have:
- 1 nice dress – It might sound harsh but in the last three months how many times have you worn your ‘nice dresses’
- 2 day dresses – Ideal instead of wearing jeans
- 2 jackets – One should be black to ensure it goes with everything
- 3 skirts – Below the knee, floor length and midi
- 3 jumpers – Turtle neck has made a come back for 2015, mid length sleeve and oversized are also my favourite
- 2 pairs of dark trousers – Versatile and they can be teamed with a bright top/jumper for a colour pop
- 2 pairs of jeans – Skinny are always a good option as they go with anything, wide legged/flared are great for smart/casual dressing
- 3 coats – I love coats and have about 8, some I haven’t worn for at least six months though – a sure sign they need to go!
- 1 white button front shirt – Ideal for smart/casual look
- A few t-shirts – Useful for pretty much any look, they are perfect under jumpers too for an extra layer
- 1 pair of black heels – Mid height or high, depends on your tolerance levels
- 1 pair of pumps – Flats that you can do practical things in
- 1 pair of trainers – Converse would be my choice
- 1 pair of ‘going out’ shoes – Opt for a colour that matches your wardrobe collection best
By all means I am not suggesting that you bin all your other clothes, the general rule is if you haven’t worn it in a couple of months you’re probably not likely too. If you end up with a pile of clothes you find you don’t wear so much, stick them on ebay or do a good deed and donate them to your charity shop of choice.
Kate Middleton has only been in India a couple of days and her wardrobe is already breaking the internet. Kate’s fashion choices always hits the headlines and she’s certainly not disappointing this week. Mixing high fashion with an £8 pair of Accessorize earrings which have already sold out!
My favourite so far is the Jenny Packham beaded cobalt blue gown. If you’re anything like me you won’t have the spare cash to splurge on a Jenny Packham dress. Luckily for you I have searched for some similar dresses which are just as stunning for a fraction of the price.
Lace Maxi Dress | Ted Baker Pleated Maxi Dress | Adrianna Papell Lace Jersey Gown
Arielle Mabel Maxi Dress | Halter Maxi Dress | Lace Up Front Embroidered Maxi
One thing I’ve noticed since living in a city is that everyone wears trainers. It makes complete sense and after walking miles in my Converse the other day I’m in desperate need of a pair that support my feet and back.
I have been doing my research and discovered some pretty comfy kicks. If you’re looking to invest check out my top 10 sneakers that look the business.
Nike Rosche | Skechers Sweet Symphony | New Balance Classics | Reebok Skyscape Viva | Skechers Flex Appeal | Nike Zoom Canvas | Adidas Stan Smith | Adidas Superstar Up | Skechers Air Infinity | Asics Metrolyte
Have you started to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day yet? If you’re getting into the spirit of things why not add a pop of colour to your home and wardrobe? I am a huge fan of anything green, it’s fresh, works well with grey and white (two of my other favourite colours) and of course it’s the perfect colour for Paddy’s Day!
Here’s my round up of some gorgeous green picks…
- Utility shirt dress | 2. Bucket bag | 3. Lime green necklace | 4. Eyelet swimsuit | 5. Green telephone | 6. Lace dress | 7. Green vase | 8. Green basket | 9. Off-the-shoulder top | 10. Green Chuck Taylor