I’m hoping the heatwave we just had wasn’t it for the summer. My winter wardrobe has been banished into flat pack bags, so for that reason alone summer needs to stay!
One look I am loving at the moment is relaxed Boho. It’s probably not even that ‘in’ but that’s never really stopped me. I ordered a Boho inspired dress the other day and let’s just say it looked very tent like, which wasn’t really the look I was going for. I’ve been doing my research and spotted some dresses that might just do the trick. If you’re loving the relaxed Boho vibe check out my hot picks below.
H&M off-the-shoulder lace dress | Topshop floral maxi dress | New Look pink maxi dress | Monsoon off-the-shoulder dress |
Joe Fresh swim | Reiss shirt dress | Pixie Mood metallic grey handbag | Ray-Ban sunglasses |adidas superstar 80’s | REN firming and smoothing serum | Pixi lip brush | Off-the-shoulder dress | Pandora ring | Topshop sandals | Olivia Burton watch
I could have featured so many more things on my June wish list. There’s too many nice things out there!
I had a REN facial last month and I can’t tell you how amazing my skin looked and felt afterwards. I hadn’t had a facial in so long (I am talking years). REN firming and smoothing serum is a little pricey but I have fallen in love with it.
Another favourite is personalised items, I don’t have any the moment but definitely have my eye on these adidas superstar 80’s that you can customise – you can even put you name on them!
I had to feature this Olivia Burton watch. I’ve been a fan for ages but haven’t actually purchased anything from her range yet. I love the new collection she’s just launched and this grey mesh watch is so classic looking.
Pandora has been my go-to jewellery brand for years and I just love with this black stone ring.
Happy shopping everyone.
Spring is the perfect time to refresh your clothing collection. By keeping your closet organised and minimal it will make choosing what to wear so much easier.
Here’s the essentials that you should have:
- 1 nice dress – It might sound harsh but in the last three months how many times have you worn your ‘nice dresses’
- 2 day dresses – Ideal instead of wearing jeans
- 2 jackets – One should be black to ensure it goes with everything
- 3 skirts – Below the knee, floor length and midi
- 3 jumpers – Turtle neck has made a come back for 2015, mid length sleeve and oversized are also my favourite
- 2 pairs of dark trousers – Versatile and they can be teamed with a bright top/jumper for a colour pop
- 2 pairs of jeans – Skinny are always a good option as they go with anything, wide legged/flared are great for smart/casual dressing
- 3 coats – I love coats and have about 8, some I haven’t worn for at least six months though – a sure sign they need to go!
- 1 white button front shirt – Ideal for smart/casual look
- A few t-shirts – Useful for pretty much any look, they are perfect under jumpers too for an extra layer
- 1 pair of black heels – Mid height or high, depends on your tolerance levels
- 1 pair of pumps – Flats that you can do practical things in
- 1 pair of trainers – Converse would be my choice
- 1 pair of ‘going out’ shoes – Opt for a colour that matches your wardrobe collection best
By all means I am not suggesting that you bin all your other clothes, the general rule is if you haven’t worn it in a couple of months you’re probably not likely too. If you end up with a pile of clothes you find you don’t wear so much, stick them on ebay or do a good deed and donate them to your charity shop of choice.
Kate Middleton has only been in India a couple of days and her wardrobe is already breaking the internet. Kate’s fashion choices always hits the headlines and she’s certainly not disappointing this week. Mixing high fashion with an £8 pair of Accessorize earrings which have already sold out!
My favourite so far is the Jenny Packham beaded cobalt blue gown. If you’re anything like me you won’t have the spare cash to splurge on a Jenny Packham dress. Luckily for you I have searched for some similar dresses which are just as stunning for a fraction of the price.
Lace Maxi Dress | Ted Baker Pleated Maxi Dress | Adrianna Papell Lace Jersey Gown
Arielle Mabel Maxi Dress | Halter Maxi Dress | Lace Up Front Embroidered Maxi
Have you started to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day yet? If you’re getting into the spirit of things why not add a pop of colour to your home and wardrobe? I am a huge fan of anything green, it’s fresh, works well with grey and white (two of my other favourite colours) and of course it’s the perfect colour for Paddy’s Day!
Here’s my round up of some gorgeous green picks…
- Utility shirt dress | 2. Bucket bag | 3. Lime green necklace | 4. Eyelet swimsuit | 5. Green telephone | 6. Lace dress | 7. Green vase | 8. Green basket | 9. Off-the-shoulder top | 10. Green Chuck Taylor
Bored of your winter wardrobe? The high street is full of gorgeous spring/summer pieces that will instantly give you a fresh look for the new season ahead.
Here’s a pick of my favourite items.
- Scoop t-shirt | 2. Rib-knit dress | 3. Woven jumper | 4. Longline bomber jacket 5. Knitted jumper | 6. Fringe trim tassel loafers | 7. Pattern cover up | 8. Olivia Burton watch
9. Rib-knit dress | 10. Khaki jacket | 11. Cylinder heel sandals | 12. Tote bag | 13. Lace top | 14. Aldo bootie | 15. Palazzo trousers | 16. Vintage Mickey Mouse sweatshirt
I love award season but I have to be completely honest and say the red carpet from the Grammy’s tonight was pretty poor. I struggled to find 10 frocks that really impressed so instead I present you with 10 frocks that are perfect for a posh night out, or just a few drinks with your pals.
- Embroidered Maxi Dress | 2. Lace Jumpsuit | 3. Nude Pink Midi-Dress | 4. Kimono Dress | 5. Pinstripe Jumpsuit | 6. Print Dress | 7. Maxi Cape Jumpsuit | 8. Long Wrapped Gown | 9. Tribal Strip Maxi Dress | 10. Rosie Cut Out Midi Dress
Now the fashion is sorted I couldn’t write about the Grammy’s without mentioning Adele’s performance of All I Ask. The standing ovation was pretty inevitable from the start (once the audio was fixed). Simply stunning…
If you’re struggling to stay motivated to reach your fitness goals some brand spanking new gym gear could be the answer. Whether you’re keeping up with that gym membership, working out at your local park or practising some yoga in your living room, this pick of the best fitness wear will ensure you look mighty cool.
Click on each pic to shop the look.
This complete look is maybe a little impractical for most of us but I still love it. The mix of a girly net skirt with a casual sweater is really cute and cosy. Here’s how you can get the look. Click the links below if you fancy treating yourself.
Skirt from Boohoo Boutique, Jumper from ASOS, Necklace from ASOS
I’m a huge fan of any clothing that is stripy so it’s no surprise this shirt dress Rochelle Humes is wearing gets my vote. Here’s how you can get the look.