It may be Monday but I know you’re all thinking about the weekend already. If you’re heading away this coming weekend here is my selection of essential things you need to pack. These products are perfect if you are restricted by airlines liquid rules or packing everything into your car.
1. Eos lip balm in pomegranate Raspberry. The best balm in town, it’s hydrating and perfect for hot summer days.
2. Venus Snap with embrace razor. This is my star product, it may be small but it’s pretty mighty and is a must pack item for any trip away. It has 5 curve-hugging blades and ensures you have stubble free legs, so in my eyes its pretty essential.
3. Hawaiian Tropic silk hydration face lotion. The best sun cream for your pretty face. It’s non-greasy, ensures you don’t get frazzled in the sun and it’s super smooth.
4. Batiste dry shampoo. This needs no explanation, pack it, use it, have great hair!
5. Aveeno positively nourishing calming body lotion. I have tested this out recently and it’s fantastic. Super hydrating and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
6. L’oreal magic skin beautifier BB cream. Light enough to cover blemishes and ideal for the summer.
7. Sephora nail buffer block. My nails always seem to need attention when I am away. Pack this puppy and you can file, buff and smooth all in one go.
8. Maybelline lash sensational black pearl mascara. I must have tested a few hundred mascaras in my time (slight exaggeration) and this one is a favourite. It does what it says on the tube giving you fluttery beautiful lashes.
9. Paul Smith roses eau de parfum. This is my favourite scent. It always gets comments and it’s super refreshing and sweet.