Arm yourself with these essential beauty products and be kind to your skin this winter.
1. Vaseline My lips are the first thing that tell me winter is here, avoid unsightly chapped and dry flaky lips with a slick of Vaseline. I have a couple of tins, one for my beauty bag at home and one for my coat pocket when I am on the go.
2. Face cream. My favourite brand is Oil of Olay and my choice for winter would be the Age Defying Instant Hydration Day Cream.
3. Exfoliating is still a must during the winer. Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Polish has been in my life for a long time and won’t be leaving anytime soon. It’s deliciously good!
4. Give your skin a drink. You may be covering your body with layer upon layer of clothing but it’s still important to hydrate your skin. Nivea Extra Nourishing Body Milk is gorgeous and will see you through to spring.
5. Your hair will thank you for three minutes with this beauty. Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner is a simple fix that will get your locks through the winter.